Follow by Email

Thursday, July 8, 2010

More painting...











Did a little fairing on the hull to smooth out some grinder marks. Painted the final coat of bottom primer followed by bottom paint. Once the epoxy fairing compound was sanded smooth, we did the final coat of exterior primer in white. Sue and I spent a very messy day in the engine room painting the bilge in gloss white epoxy. It doesn't look like that big of a job, but all the pipe work took a long time to brush and roll out by hand. We should be able to spray the rest of the bilges as they don't have so many details to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment