Follow by Email

Friday, July 2, 2010

Interior Primer











Interior primer is done. I got an old but well designed airless spray rig from one of our Baylink engineers (thanks Chuck) and after some new seals and a little tweaking we have gotten it dialed in pretty well. It covers very well and has no problem pushing our heavy epoxy primer through the gun. Bilges and engine room will be top-coated with a 2 part marine polyurethane finish in white. Might get to that this weekend. Interior side shell plating and overheads will be insulated. work continues on final exterior prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment