Friday, November 13, 2009

wheelhouse







Wheelhouse is coming together. Now that it is assembled, I am revisiting the helm layout... will probably go with two helm seats fwd and some sort of built in seating and table aft. This is about all we have room for but should be a nice space. There will be three steps up to the door to the aft deck. We built in a scuttle so you have full headroom all the way up the steps to the aft deck. The other door will exit to the stbd side deck. The windows are all heavy bolt in bronze frames with 1/2" tempered glass. I'll be doing a lot of drilling when it comes time to install those... I re-crated all the windows and doors after I inspected them when they were delivered, but I'll be unpacking them again soon and will put up some pics of them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment